I am a normal girl from a small town in Florida. I have studied art, theater, film, and photography for as long as I can remember. I began painting at a very early age and thought at one point that I would be a painter but I soon discovered there were multiple ways I could share what was in my heart. The art of story telling has become a passion and a huge part of my career. I have a masters degree in cinematography and worked as a camera assistant and/or assistant director for years. I began photography full time in 2007 when I realized that I could have more time with my family and be just as happy. As the wife of a military man this made finding work much easer as we have moved from place to place.
I am currently located in the United States but can travel anywhere. It is an honor to become apart of the lives of others as I photograph the important things in their lives. Stories are amazing to me, so events such as weddings, birth stories, birthday celebrations, etc. are some of my favorite things to photograph. I am also available for family sessions, fine art photography, and commercial work. The most important part to me is that I convey a message through my work. My desire is to share your story, young, old, happy, sad, elegant or whimsical.
Things you might like about me:
- I love Florida!
- I love to travel!
- I can’t get enough hugs from big fluffy dogs!
- My dream home is somewhere on the beach.
- Lady Grey is the best tea ever!
- I love to edit images while listening to a great book with a cup of tea.
- My relationship with God is my highest passion and number one priority.
- My family is the most valuable thing I am fortunate to be apart of on this earth.
- I am constantly compelled to express myself artistically. Photography is my primary way of doing this.
- I believe life is beautiful and we should learn to laugh no matter what comes our way.
Please give me a call at 386-530-9044 if you would like to know more how I can share your stories.